“Fun filled learning & day care for pre-schoolers”
About Our Pre-school
Priorslee Pre-School has been running in the local community since 1987. We are a non profit making, voluntary sector group, run by a Voluntary Committee. We are a member of the Pre-School Learning Alliance and also Telford & Wrekin Early Years Partnership. We are OFSTED inspected and follow the Early Years Foundation Stage (E.Y.F.S) and are therefore able to accept government funding for three and four year olds.
- To enhance the development and education of children under statutory school age in a community based group involving parents.
- To provide a safe, secure and stimulating environment.
- To provide equal opportunities for all children so they will leave pre-school happy and confident.
Equality and Diversity Policy
Our pre-school is committed to providing equality of opportunity and anti-discriminatory practice for all children and families. We aim to: provide a secure environment in which all our children can flourish and in which all contributions are valued;
- include and value the contribution of all families to our understanding of equality and diversity;
- provide positive non-stereotyping information about different ethnic groups and people with disabilities;
- improve our knowledge and understanding of issues of equality and diversity; and make inclusion a thread which runs through all of the activities of the pre-school.