“Fun filled learning & day care for pre-schoolers”
About Our Pre-School
Priorslee Pre-School has been running in the local community since 1987. We are a non profit making, voluntary sector group, run by a Voluntary Committee. We are a member of the Pre-School Learning Alliance and also Telford & Wrekin Early Years Partnership. We are OFSTED inspected and follow the Early Years Foundation Stage (E.Y.F.S) and are therefore able to accept Government funding for two, three and four year olds.
- To enhance the development and education of children under statutory school age in a community based group involving parents.
- To provide a safe, secure and stimulating environment.
- To provide equal opportunities for all children so they will leave Pre-School happy and confident.
Equality and Diversity Policy
Our Pre-School is committed to providing equality of opportunity and anti-discriminatory practice for all children and families. We aim to provide a secure environment in which all our children can flourish and in which all contributions are valued. We: –
- include and value the contribution of all families to our understanding of equality and diversity.
- provide positive non-stereotyping information about different ethnic groups and people with disabilities.
- improve our knowledge and understanding of issues of equality and diversity, and make inclusion a thread which runs through all of the activities of the Pre-School.